MUT Groups

Makeup groups, beauty groups, start your own makeup group. Create your own makeup groups and beauty groups! Invite your friends to your makeup and beauty groups!

Forums

1. Social Groups

Makeup groups, beauty groups, makeup social clubs, beauty social clubs. Create your own makeup social groups similar to Facebook makeup groups! Start your own makeup and beauty social clubs and invite your friends to your club!

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent Posts

• hello so I have the temptu sb makeup and I'm thinking because I got some of my makeup used that it's a little old which makes it really thick. Just making sure I can use the mixing medium and it will do the trick? If not where do I buy the stuff to thin? also I have the compressor and I'm wondering how u set it there is a knob but nothing is labeled at all
    • @Edith Awesome job! Samples rock.  Love to try them myself.... 
    • This weekend I will stay home and entertain myself using old beauty samples: Shamanuti Pumpkin Enzyme mask - this is one of my older samples. I got it in the October 2017 Petit Vour box. It smells great. I will give myself a facial.  Kani Moon Milk - this is also from the October 2017 Petit Vour box. It is heaven. It's a beach vacation in a bottle. It is a jasmine tuberose body oil with shimmer and can also be used on the hair ends and as a highlighter. I really love it. Petit Vour sent me generous and costly samples.  Nails - maybe I will use a nail polish. I'm not good at doing nails, but I do have a few nail polishes and I need to use them up. 
    • I want to mention a great YouTube channel that was really inspiring to me recently. It is Study with me - law. In case you have not seen the study with me genre of YouTube videos, these are people who live stream long study sessions so others can follow them in real time and stay focused on work. This is the channel of a young Italian attorney who is working for a judge and also studying for the judge exam. During the crisis in her country, she is working and studying at home all day every day. She will usually work on her job in the mornings and study in the afternoons, with a break every 90 minutes or so, and longer meal breaks. Her schedule is not too easy and yet not too difficult, and her videos really helped me to keep motivated when I had my second job working at home. Sadly that job was cut short by the current crisis. I wish I could live like this young woman - with her studious life and huge, beautiful law books. 
    • HEY! You dont seem fat to me. I believe you look wonderful. But still if it feels like you need to loose weight then i can give you some easy tips: You should go on a calorie deficit diet. Also start intermittent fasting that is eating only for 7 to 8 hours a day just. I know you dont like working out. But try doing something what you like in order to boost this process. A walk or dance or playing a sport etc. Its up to you completely but just give it a thought. And last one PATIENCE. This is the smallest required by all but the tuffest to follow . This weight loss wont just happen in a day. It may take time. That may be long too but you need to keep yourself focused in order to achieve what you want so YOU SHOULD KEEP GOING. ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR JOURNEY!
  • Topics

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2020 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

Eye Makeup Reviews

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lips

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Makeup Brushes and Tools