Single Status Update
It's 5 Tip Trick Wednesday!
Here are 5 Beauty Tips and Tricks!
1. Hydrate your under-eye area with an eye cream to prevent puffiness and bags.
2. If you have light hair, put a lotion over the eyebrows and hair line, when self-tanning the face. Also remember to apply it in circular motions and blend down to the neck.
3. If you often find yourself being too tired to wash your face at night, keep makeup removing wipes in your night stand to prevent a runny mess or morning break out.
4. Pop 1-2 Advil/pain killers before going waxing to prevent pain.
5. The best way to get rid of ingrown hairs is to exfoliate, which rids the skin of dead cells and allows the hair to break through the surface
© 2003-2020 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!