• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Face Scrub by Lucky Tiger

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think this is good for men or women. Exfoliate, revitalize and brighten skin by lifting dead skin cells and minimizing pores. Gentle enough to be used regularly for a deeper clean. - Key Ingredients * Organic Honey: to hydrate and soften * Organic Hibiscus: to calm and tone * Organic Green Tea: to repair and protect * Organic Calendula: to cool and promote healing * Jojoba Beads: to polish and brighten * Polished Green Bamboo: to gently exfoliate * Borage Oil: to help skin retain moisture

interesting. i'm going to take a look online.

another alternative for all around face and body scrub are COFFEE scrubs! I know, coffee?! but its honestly the best exfoliation i've ever had. ATP COffee scrubs do all natural products so its good for sensitive skin

their coconut and coffee one smells so good and is moisturizing too

face tightening and get rid of wrinkles using this anti aging face scrub | dry skin face scrub | homemade anti aging remedy to get rid of wrinkles and tighten face and neck | younger skin mask | get younger skin and tighten face using this homemade face scrub 

Ingredients: 
1 tablespoon oatmeal 
1/2 tablespoon honey 
1/2 tablespoon sweet almond oil

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great recipe.  I'll have to try it.  This works amazingly well too. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back