Cooking Outdoors

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There are lots of outdoor kitchens in those reno shows on TV.  Do you like cooking outdoors?

I personally don't like cooking outside in anyway. I hate the thought of bugs landing or not being close to a sink.   I also don't like eating outside unless it was a picnic. 

I do like grilling outside, but I think some of the outdoor kitchens on that show are over the top.  Sinks and dishwashers outside?  That seems like it would be a pain to keep clean and sanitary.  I live in Tennessee though where we actually do have 4-5 months of winter.  I imagine in some parts of the country that they might use an outdoor kitchen a lot because the weather is nice year round.  I guess you could just hose it off with some soap and water like you do a car?

I love eating outside too if the weather is right.  If it's nice outside and my bf & I are going out for food, he knows that we'll be eating outside if the option is available. 

me too! like to go out and hanguo with friends, and specially i like to visit beach with my friends, 

During summer we enjoy the barbecue as much as we can. The rest of the year, we prefer to stay and cook indoors
smile.gif

Back