What kind of cell phone do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Verizon Wireless HTC Droid Incredible. It's a great phone but the battery life sucks something terrible. 

Blackberry Curve....  Not as nice as the newer phones but company supplied and free to me! 

HTC Touch Pro 2, not perfect, and sometimes I wish I had apps to play with, but it works out well for the most part.  It's my first "smart phone" so I'm just pleased I can get onto the internet for the most part :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'll bring my DS with me if I want games.

I think in a few weeks I may get a Droid X.  I heard the battery life on the Incredible really sucks from someone else too.   Don't want that one. 

But seriously I've heard all the smart phones generally need to get recharged once a day.

I don't have a mobile! Or cell as you call them. When people ask for my alternate contact number and I tell them I don't have one they don't normally believe me at first.

I also have a Droid Incredible.  The battery life is okay for me.  Make sure you don't have an animated background, that sucks up a lot of battery life.  Also, make sure you have a background task killer installed.  That'll end any application you don't actively have running, but is still running in the background.  It saves a lot of battery and memory for my phone.  Boyfriend has a Droid X and he has the same opinion, the battery is good as long as you're not running a crap load of applications, hence the task killer program.

A pink one! And I have no clue what brand it is! LOL

I just wanted one that was easy to text on....and it is
wink.gif

I have a neon purple motorolla that can maybe only send texts and receive calls.  LOL....Can't remember the make or model.

I have the Moto Droid 2. I love this phone!!! If you make sure that you have a task killer on the phone itll help kill tasks that you dont want running. If you dont use the apps and the internet a lot all day then the battery will last all day and then some but if you do itll suck it down but its not bad. I had the HTC Droid Eris and I hated that phone with a passion! The battery life sucked and it shut off whenever it felt like and I was getting fed up with it.

I have the original motorola droid. I like it most of the time... aside from the fact that the case I have on it makes it seem like a brick, but it protects it when I drop it... hahaha

Back