Which size curling iron to get this look?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which size barrel do you think will be needed to achieve this hairstyle?

2utgepu.jpg

This looks more the hot rollers for some reason, but I'd have to agree with magosienne and say it's bigger than an inch. You can try an inch but curl it hours before your event and it will slowly loosen up.

yep i'd say an inch & a half, (the one with the big barrel). i never could get these kinda looks down with hot rollers, it always ended up lookin crazy, but if you get them to work, please share your tricks.
smile.gif
HTH

That'd be easily achieved with a 1 1/2 inch curling iron. You could also achieve that look with hot rollers, using the biggest rollers in the set.

It really doesn't matter because once the hair is curled you will gently brush it into this simple style.  Hot rollers will probably work best.

Originally Posted by prettyfaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It really doesn't matter because once the hair is curled you will gently brush it into this simple style.  Hot rollers will probably work best.

That is true. I did that today when I had my curlformers on overnight. I used a hairdryer and my hands to hold the strands first to loosen it up a little then went over it with a large round brush to loosen it a bit more and make the curls softer.

Back