bobble, filtered water at all times !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I came accross these a good while ago, but only bought one this weekend.

I already drink filtered water at home, but whenever i'm out, shopping or else, i get thirsty and buy a bottle of water. It's not ecological (although i do sort the trash) and it's not that much economical for me. Plus you have that issue about BPA inside the plastic that could pass through water and then into your body.

I have two tumblers from Starbucks, which i love but are not made to carry water in a bag.

I have a thermos flask, which is good to fit in a backpack and can keep cool cool beverages, and hot hot beverages. But it takes too much place in my purse.

Then came these :

Bobble bottles

These come with a filter able to filter 150 liters of water (40 gallons). I bought the medium size, 550ml/18.5 fl. oz. It's made out of recycled PET (and you can recycle it too) and it doesn't contain BPA. They also look cool with the different colors available.

It works just as your basic at home filter, for those who use Brita or similar water filtering system. The filter is made out of active coal, which filters chlorine, heavy metals, limestone .... I know in our modern societies we think we have good quality waters but such is not always the case, and even though i live in a big city, i have a hardwater that tastes terrible, so i want to get rid of that too. I also think with all the medication and supplements we consume, filtering my water from these as well isn't a bad idea.

These bottles are affordable and more economical if you compare with the price of your bottled water. I will tell you on the long run how much i like mine
smile.gif

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing!  I'm definitely going to try these. 
smile.gif

Back