Do you decorate for this different seasons?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I don't, though I was thinking of getting some fall decor, since I love the colors. Generally I only decorate for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Sometimes Halloween.

I added my orange wool blanket to my bed, and that's about it. It's something i've been wanting to do, but never really did. We only decorate for Christmas.

i decorate every holiday of the year right now im planning events for the upcoming  holiday season
smile.gif

We decorate outside for Halloween - spiderwebs, spiders, pumpkins, skeletons, and tombs.  Christmas decorations are mostly inside except for some large wreaths and lights.  Halloween is mostly for the trick or treaters that come to the door and Christmas is for family so its inside.  I don't do anything for any other time.

I'm actually thinking of putting a little pumpkin on my desk for Halloween.  Other than that, just Christmas
smile.gif

I had a mini pumpkin with the place for a small candle inside, but i think it got lost or broken while moving. Like for Diva, Christmas decorations are inside, when i was little we would also decorate the windows with stickers.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had a mini pumpkin with the place for a small candle inside, but i think it got lost or broken while moving. Like for Diva, Christmas decorations are inside, when i was little we would also decorate the windows with stickers.

I  bought a ton of window clings that are snowflakes from the dollarstore.  I put them on my windows.  I also have large plastic snowflakes that are about 1 1/2ft in diameter that I hang on the window sills.

Back