Dare To Be - A Vampire (Oct 12 - Oct 27)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Time for a new theme!
glasses.gif

Once again we have our Dare to Be challenge ready, hopefully with summer gone, everyone will have more time to participate. The more entries we have, the more fun it is!

Our new theme is[SIZE=large] Dare To Be - ON FIRE!! [/SIZE]

Starting September 26 / Ending October 10

[SIZE=medium]New Rule!!!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/private.php me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget.
laughing.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Here are some inspirational pics, but feel free to add your own to this thread:[/SIZE]

Time for a new theme
biggrin.gif

Our new theme is Dare To Be - A Vampire

Starting October 12 / Ending October 27

Chosen by Sherbert-Kisses Winner of the DTB Lady Gaga
goldcup.gif
Congratulations!

New Rule!!!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/private.php me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget 
ooops.gif

Here are some inspirational pics, but feel free to add your own to this thread.

For those who would like to enter, please note:

The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled
images are no longer allowed.

[SIZE=large]Please review the rest of the rules here[/SIZE][SIZE=large].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]As before, [/SIZE][SIZE=large]no photoshopping is allowed[/SIZE][SIZE=large]. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Have fun and enjoy the contest!
hb.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]For those whose entries include more than one[/SIZE] pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

Latest posts

Back