Dare To Be - A Vampire (Oct 12- Oct 27)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Time for a new theme
biggrin.gif

Our new theme is Dare To Be - A Vampire

Starting October 12 / Ending October 27

Chosen by Sherbert-Kisses Winner of the DTB Lady Gaga
goldcup.gif
Congratulations!

New Rule!!!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/private.php me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget 
ooops.gif

Here are some inspirational pics, but feel free to add your own to this thread.

For those who would like to enter, please note:

The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled
images are no longer allowed.

[SIZE=large]Please review the rest of the rules here[/SIZE][SIZE=large].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]As before, [/SIZE][SIZE=large]no photoshopping is allowed[/SIZE][SIZE=large]. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Have fun and enjoy the contest!
hb.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]For those whose entries include more than one[/SIZE] pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

OMG I totally wanna do this, I have super pale skin so I think I'd be perfect for this!

I think this is a perfect theme to have just before Halloween! I can't wait to see some entries Ladies!

OMGGAAAHHHH!!!!  I can't WAIT to get home!!  I am doing this one for suuuuurrrrrrre!

Thanks Johnnie
smile.gif

Any more entries ladies? The more participation we have the funner it is!

Ooh I'l do my entry this week...can't wait to play around with this look!!

Do I have to do it on myself or can I use a friend?

Originally Posted by Giddybootz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh I'l do my entry this week...can't wait to play around with this look!!

Do I have to do it on myself or can I use a friend?
Hello GiddyBootz, You may do the look on a friend as long as you apply the makeup
smile.gif

Can't wait to see some more entries.

Great job Ilehsal Katana!

I plan on doing this one, I should have pics up later this week. But for now trying to figure out how to do this one without spending any money. I wanted to buy some vampire teeth but they just didn't seem worth the money, just to use for one photo shoot. So I decided to try and reshape some acrylic nails. I found a size that will work. It's one of the sizes that is too small for my nails so I have a lot of them. Everything should be easy to do except for how to make them stick. I'm thinking some kind of candy will work for a temporary glue, like carmel. Only problem is I am on a diet and don't need the temptation of any candy in the house. For now I will look through the refrigerator for anything sticky and low in calories before I resort to buying candy.

Latest posts

Back