Would your man do this for you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was watching this video and complaining to my boyfriend that it sucks because to have salon great hair you need someone to do it for you. Then he said well "I'll do that to your hair for you",meaning he would dry it and curl and everything for me. I thought it was really sweet and wondering who else's man has gone out of their way to do something out of their comfort zone to make you feel great. And also what is more important, that he offered or that he can't really do hair and it would take practice.

Watch this to know what I'm talking about:

https://player.vimeo.com/video/14131241

Sure! I recently colored my hair at home, and my husband applied the dye for me.

My husband offers to cut the back of my hair when I cut my hair and I always say NO.  My dad applies the hair dye for my mom.  It's all part of being a family.  My husband brushes our daughter's hair, he has also given our son a haircut...just 1 tho. 

I'm sure if I asked he would. Now him offering to, not so much. I think it's sweet.

i help out my GF with whatever she asks me beauty wise, although I always warn her if i've never done something before.  so far not disasters and that has included highlights and some trimming of the bangs.  i know its really important to her and i'll give it a shot.

i just asked mine if he would dye my hair for me or help me with makeup or facial stuff , and he said yes of course!

sometimes we like to do masks together and stuff , its cute 

I've dyed his hair several times and cut his hair a couple. The dye jobs always looks great but I encourage him to get a professional to cut his hair properly.

He has helped me dye my hair. We tried to highlight it a few times - he had a great time doing that.

I'm quite lucky to have a man that is not uncomfortable with hair and skin care.

My mother does my father's hair, wouldn't i be single i'd do it too. My mother also used to trim my hair when i was younger, as long as you have a nice pair of scissors and you can cut in a straight line, no problem. It surely saves some money.

Awe its fun to read what everyone's SO has done for them, that you think would take them out of their comfort zone
smile.gif
Guys can be really sweet!

My SO has helped me with pretty much everything, both because he offered and I asked.

When we first started going out, he asked me if he could wash my hair for me, and I thought it was so sweet of him.

Since then he has coloured my hair for me, helped me wax and I have coloured and cut his hair many times.  

my bf is prolly one of the most generous n loving people i have ever met!!! he offers to do everything for me-i dont usually let him but at least he steps up to help me out. he helps with the house work when he knows i dont want to do it
smile.gif
its so nice to be loved so much by another person..

My husband rolls the back of my hair once a week, he used to cut my hair, he lines my hair, he always offers. <3 him

He colored my hair once. One time he let me do a glycolic acid peel on him. His response: "ouch, is it actually supposed to burn THAT much?" That was pretty entertaining for me

My bestie Michael is a hairdresser, he's the closest thing I have to a SO at the moment! lol When we go out he styles my hair for me which is nice, in return, I do his eyeliner lol

I had an ex that used to do a way better job of straighening hair than me, so I'd let him do it, it was sweet

My ex used to help me alot with my beauty regimes
smile.gif
  But that I believe is so sweet that he would offer to do this for you
smile.gif

My BF has offered to wax my legs for me... it was a sweet offer but I dont think he knows how to do that and Id probably end up missing some skin.

If we are somewhere other than home (where I have mirrors all over) and Im trying to style my hair, he has helped me style the "back" of my hair, meaning the part I cant see.

Sweet guy
smile.gif

It is really dificult to find husband or boyfriend of this kind whenever i ask my boyfriend to do something for me he just neglect it i feel angry i cant do anything i too dream of having this kind of husband but i think it is really difficult to find this type of people in this world.

Adams White
Beauty Tips Consultant

When my BF was in high school he had long hair so he learned how to braid.  So now I have someone that loves to french braid,or just braid my long hair.  Does a great job at it!

Back