Anyone love MARK?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i love mark make up and faction and wanted to find others to talk to about it!

Haven't tried it yet, but I've been wanting to try the Just Pinched Cheek stains. They are very affordable

I haven't tried it, and never think to.I have a lip pencil a friend gave me that I should try.

i had a friend sell avon / mark and she sent me a bunch of samples in the mail. i liked it. but i dont have any full sized anything. 

i have been using the eye shadow (whisper and cake) and love them and there size. i bought the make it big mascara and i love the lip glosses. i have used lemon sugar body wash for a wile. its my fav!!! i just bought a whole stock of the fair trade products for christmas for my family. it was a good deal and it helps others so.
smile.gif
i really want the black boots i saw too! and to try the other make up at some point.

^i have one of the tarte cheek stains and love how easy it is to use. mark's cheek tint's are a MUCH better price & won't break the bank! i'm going to have to try. 

Love them, especially the shade Nude. This week I've been wearing it layered with the Touch & Glow palette-- so pretty!

Latest posts

Back