How many remote controls do you have.....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
.... setting on your coffee table?

Since I discovered the Logitech Harmony programmable remote... ONE!  It does everything....  But just in case I need one of the old ones, they are in a small box next to the DVD recorder in the TV cabinet.

You?

Thats also what's in our media room but I also bought some really good and really cheap programmables from a liquidation outlet.  $15 and it learns the signals by butting the one remote to the all in one.  We have those for the kids tv's.

We have one of those programmable remotes (Universal MX-980), but I am in the habit of using our old remotes. I think we have about 6.

One
smile.gif

Oh you need the Harmony remote if you have 6.  Imagine turning on all the items at once with one button.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

We have one of those programmable remotes (Universal MX-980), but I am in the habit of using our old remotes. I think we have about 6.

Three!  Plus then we have all the controllers for the video games.  PS3 has a bluray player, so that's what we use to watch movies.  Way too many!

I have 3
frown.gif
one for the cable box, one for the dvd player and one for the tv its self.

one for my ihome

two per tv...the buttons that came with the tvs, than the ones that go with the boxes so thats four

than one to go to the dvd player

one for our fireplace

one that goes with my computer

Back