Anti-Static Dryer Balls

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did you know that dryer sheets change the fire-retardency in clothing?  Did you know that it actually works as a fire accelerant?  Are you allergic to strong scents?  Are you sick of throwing away those spent dryer sheets? 

I was trying to be more environmentally responsible by decreasing the amount of waste I produce.  Because of this, I use microfibre clothes to clean rather than swiffers.  I use a steam cleaner to clean my bathrooms, kitchen and floors.  Because of having to throw away spent dryer sheets, I decided to buy these little lumpy blue balls to keep the static off my clothes in the dryer.  I've been using them for almost 3 years now and I LOVE them.  I have 6 balls which I alternate because sometimes, they get lost in a pile of clothes and I have to either find them or grab another.  I grab another
smile.gif
  Anyone use these dryer balls?  What do you think of them? 

I've actually seen them in liquidation outlets and dollarstores now.  3 years ago, a pack of 2 balls had cost me $15.  Now, they are as cheap as 2 of $1!

My mom uses them because she has severe allergies and doesn't even like the unscented dryer sheets.  They're available at stores like Walmart now for cheap!

I haven't used them before, but if they work for a buck, I might have to try them out the next time we run out of dryer sheets.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't used them before, but if they work for a buck, I might have to try them out the next time we run out of dryer sheets.

They are definitely worth a try.   

I use them but also use the bounce dryer ball and I still have static sometimes!!! Another way to help is vinegar in the washer!

Originally Posted by KaraW /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I use them but also use the bounce dryer ball and I still have static sometimes!!! Another way to help is vinegar in the washer!
except for the smell
zombie.gif

Latest posts

Back