La Femme Blushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, here are my swatches of these blushes on NC45-50 skin.

IMG_5946.jpg

Top L-R:
Peach, Peach sparkle, Misty Plum, Cinnabar, Soft Beige, Sienna, Flamingo, Frambroesia, Mulberry, Purple Passion

Bottom L-R:
Coral, Red, Indian Pink, GOlden Rose, Coral Spice, Orange, Golden Sunset, Sunkissed Dawn, Mocha, Russet, Plum Frost

Missing:
Apricot

I'll update the swatches to add Apricot later.

OMG....how is the quality?  I am thinking of getting some myself.  But like you I have deep skin (NW45) so I would like for me Coral, red, russet, purple passion and plum frost.  I'd look into gettting them.  Where did you get these?  I saw them on www.makeupmania.com. Thanks a mil for the swatches.  Makes it so much easier to choose now
smile.gif

I ordered mine form Makeup Mania and Frends Beauty Supply. Frends has product pictures so that's what I used to order mines.

I like the texture. They're really fine powders and EXTREMELY pigmented.  Compared to other blushes I own they're really smooth and easy to work with, but that could be because I'm used to them and was scared of blush when I started, so I had a light hand from the beginning.

Further to Reese's post on La Femme blush swatches, I knew I had to get some of these (heard about them before but had no idea what they looked like).  A very sweet person sent me five shades (of my choice) and I must say I am in love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Yay me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  They all blend like a dream and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the purple.  They all work really well with my skin tone as well.  Soooo pretty.  

Ok enough ramble....here they are.  Oh and I included both with and without flash.  I am a horrible photographer and first time photographing swatches so its not the best quality, not to mention the camera didn't help much.  Hehe.

From left:  Purple Passion, Russet, Plum frost, Coral and Red.

With flash:

From left: Plum Frost, Red, Coral, Purple Passion, Russet.

Without flash in same order as above

Yay!  You'll love them.  My favorites are the Plum Frost and Purple Passion.

hi guys, since I had the same dilemma and the hardest time finding swatches I decided to go ahead and get them all, and swatch them for the world to see, and hopefully be helpful to others.

here's a link

*link removed by mod*

I merged all the posts into one thread for ease of viewing. I hope this helps, even tho its a little late lol

Back