Neutrogena Sunscreen and Primer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have extremely sensitive and oily skin. I was looking for a sunscreen that wasn't greasy but offered full protection. I ended up buying Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunblock. It's working well and not causing breakouts, plus it has sort of a matte finish. Then I heard a rumor that this sunscreen does NOT go well with use of a primer, but it wasn't explained why. I use Smashbox Photo Finish Adjust primer for the redness on my skin... I don't want to give up my primer or my sunscreen. Has anyone heard anything about this rumor? Is there a similar sunscreen with full spectrum protection that can be used with a primer? Or is this just a silly rumor?

Well if it works for you, keep doing it.

I don't see why the two wouldn't work together. Obviously if you don't let your sunscreen sink in, it won't go well with your following makeup. Other than that, i don't see why this should be a problem.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well if it works for you, keep doing it.

I don't see why the two wouldn't work together. Obviously if you don't let your sunscreen sink in, it won't go well with your following makeup. Other than that, i don't see why this should be a problem.
agreed.  Try it for yourself.  If you don't notice any problems with it then keep using it!

Back