Contest: Win 1 of 3 M.A.C. Cosmetics $50 Gift Cards [Ended]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Win ONE of THREE M.A.C. Cosmetics $50 Gift Cards How would you like to walk into the MAC Cosmetics store with a fresh $50 gift card in hand?  We know if you had a card like this, it would be BURNING a hole in your pocket just waiting to get a hold of some of the newest MAC Collection makeup!  Again, we all need more makeup, right?  This contest has been specifically designed for the beauty bloggers out there!  MakeupTalk members with blogs, use the power of your blog to give MakeupTalk a "shoutout" and, at the same time, get some promotion back at your blog!  Read the instructions below:
Contest Details:

• Contest prize: Contest prizes: 3 MAC $50 Gift Cards.
  • 3 Different winners randomly selected by www.random.org.
  • 1 entry per user possible (will be verifying addresses of winners).
  • 30 day contest
  • How do I enter?  Entry method:

• Post a "creative and interesting" blog post about this contest on your blog
  • Mention the new redesigned MakeupTalk Community
  • Add a permanent hyperlink (without no-follow links) to MakeupTalk and this contest directly onto your blog.
  • Example (do not copy, be creative): "While we all love contests, I have located one that I am falling in love with. MakeupTalk is an exciting website that has product reviews, swaps and a fun community that has a fresh new look. I have been a member there for 3 years and I really enjoy the fun people!  Contest Alert! I've located their contest where we can win win WIN!  Here(link here) is some info on the MakeupTalk blogger contest”.
  • After you post up your contest entry on your blog, return to MuT and post a link to your blog with the entry simply by replying directly to this contest thread.

• Current and past MakeupTalk Staff member ARE eligible to enter this contest, so get movin!.

This contest will run from 12:01am October 28, 2010 through 7:00pm November 29, 2010.  All times are Pacific Standard Time.  So yes, the contest has already started!
What are you waiting for? Head over to the new MakeupTalk.com for your chance to win!

http://jinjersnap.blogspot.com/2010/10/are-you-blogger-heres-your-chance-to.html

here's my entry!
biggrin.gif

Fingers Crossed.....http://www.dbeautyjunkie.com/2010/11/beauty-blogger-contest.html

arco.gif

If you don't follow the instructions, you cannot win.  You must do a blog post about it, then reply back here with the URL.

Originally Posted by cutegirl1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really want to use this gift card. please......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back