Thai-land holiday

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi gals,

I'm heading to Thai-land for 2 weeks next Saturday and i only want to take a SMALL amount of cosmetics.... So far i know i'm taking my Naked Palette and sunscreen lol.

Have any of you been and what do you recommend i take?

We will be doing a lot of water related activities but also going out to nice restaurants/hotels which requires me to dress up a little.

Need help xx

i've been to thailand 4 times. and each time i bring my makeup luggage. and end up not wearing any make up except waterproof mascara, chapstick and sunscreen (i use either shiseido or this one made for people who've had ipl or other laser treatment). depending on your activities there it's hard to keep make up on. cause it's hot and humid.

so just think natural. perhaps just use a bb cream (they all have sunscreen.. well the ones i've seen) just don't plaster lots of face make up cause it's gonna get nasty
smile.gif

thanks a lot for the advice hun xx 

I am so excited my holiday is now only 6 days away
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Where abouts have you traveled in Thailand? I'm going to Bangkok, Hua Hin and Phuket... Any recommendations??

I'm half Thai...Yea the humidity is different over there, i did wear makeup tho but just ur basics..

Hope u have fun on ur trip! And believe it or not u can pick up some of their makeup over there, not bad stuff!
rolleyes.gif

ur welcome
smile.gif

i've been to bangkok, phuket, pattaya and one more place but i forgot the name.

recommendations for what? well for me, three out of the 4 times i got a private tour guide. he was lots of fun! and took us to awesome places. maybe you could do that. cuz im so bad with names. i forgot the names of the specific places i went to -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />;

Originally Posted by SuperficialSyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thanks a lot for the advice hun xx 

I am so excited my holiday is now only 6 days away
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Where abouts have you traveled in Thailand? I'm going to Bangkok, Hua Hin and Phuket... Any recommendations??

I had the best time in Thailand! I didn't end up wearing much makeup at all, pretty much just loads of sunscreen (they sell 50+ there yay!) some foundation and mascara!

I wasn't all that impressed by the shopping although i found some cool Hello Kitty mascara's and a few other little things.

In Bangkok there is an abundance of fake MAC i was so shocked, i picked up a few fake things that were just terrible quality to review on my blog. Fake cosmetics really frighten me.

Duty free at Bangkok airport was excellent for perfume, i found i saved an average of 45% on Australian prices.

Back