1 Addiction at a time

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I'm back. I go through phases I guess. I got REALLY INTO MuT, then I went on my cruise and got into MySpace. Then I got over MySpace for the most part (and for the time being) and moved on to Ebay. Then I made all the purchases I wanted (until I ran out of money) and here I am back at MuT. I think I'll get cozy and stay for awhile. I guess that's just me, though!!

Anyone else ever go through anything like this:icon_ques

At one point, I was able to handle more than one addiction at a time, but I guess it's just part of getting older and sleepier!!

Hey Tony! I missed MuT for sure!

Hey Charms! I'm not really OVER the guy per se' - I'm just over the distance. Plus, there is such an abundance of gorgeous, intelligent men in Atlanta (though I'm sure they're all gay) I figured I'd give that a whirl. Melissa got her groove back when she came back from the cruise so I've been getting out more, doing more things with my son, I'm me again! Other than that, just work, but things are swell. Thanks for asking!

I LOVE your sig!!

welcome backkkk! we've missed you! i'm glad you've gotten everything back into place!

i have those kinda addictions, but i always stick to MUT because i can't and don't wanna let go ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You better not cause I will go to NY and open up a can of whoop a$$!

Welcome back Melissa!

Welcome back Melissa! We all missed you :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have MU addictions where i go through phases (one month eyeshadows, the next foundations etc..) but this is the only site that i am truly addicted to!

Hm, my addictions to my Lord of the Rings message boards tend to come in phases, but I haven't got bored with MUT yet :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't gotten bored, by any means. It's just that when I dedicate myself to something I do it full throttle....I wanna know every nook and crannie. I don't think there is much more to know about MySpace or Ebay, but just like MuT there's always something new. I can only spend so much of my workday farting around!! I was gonna spend 20 minutes on here before my lunch ended, but here it is nearly an hour later and I can't get off!!

I go through that sort of thing too, especially when I find something new :icon_redf

Back