Victoria's Secret Holiday 2010 Midnight Deluxe Eye Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score

Everything’s sexier in the dark. Create unforgettable eye looks with this versatile palette of stunning Silky Eye Shadows and Gel Liner. Domestic. .36 oz. total.

Rock the party season’s must-have smoky eye, or go supernatural with shimmering neutrals.

VS TIP: Light shades work best as a base or highlighter: sweep color from lash line to browbone. Layer medium shades onto lids for depth. Darker shades are great to contour: apply in crease and outer corners.
$24 @ VictoriasSecret.com

I love every single shadow in the palette. That blue is making me drool like crazy!! I have never been all that tempted by their makeup line, but I am really wanting this palette. What do you think of it?

Source

I think it's a pretty palette. I like all the colors except blue. I'm not sure if I could pull off that color.

Ooh I'm with you Leti--I've never really been too interested in the VS make up, but THIS looks awesome!  I love all of those colors!  I'm trying VERY hard not to spend money lately because I am severely stressed about finances...but I may have to go look at this!

Lol.

I need to save money... so why do I keep viewing MUT?

I really want this damn thing (also, damn Ulta for moving a store in close to where I live) ;|.

I love the colors! VS is not a line I think of for makeup but this palette makes me think otherwise. I would love to have this!

Oh my that is absolutely gorgeous. It's like my favorite smokey eye colors all in one palette! Is it available in the store too or only online? I'd love to swatch it first.

It's been on my mind ever since this thread was started. I may go look for it today at the store.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh my that is absolutely gorgeous. It's like my favorite smokey eye colors all in one palette! Is it available in the store too or only online? I'd love to swatch it first.
Adrienne!!!! Missed you!!! I have no idea if it is online only.

I saw this palette at the store yestrday, so yes they have it in store!  I swatched the blue shade and it's def pigmented.  It's an almost black shadow shade with bright navy blue glitter.  It's very very pretty!

Back