What do you think of her makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just love it.  I think it makes her look a bit old, but I don't have this lip colour or anything close to it but I know I need to get one.  This makeup to me is just beautiful
smile.gif
 What do you guys think?

yeh she doesnt look herself iykwim....

nice lip colour looks like it was mixed together with other colours to achieve this tho...

I don't like how light the under eye concealer is.

I do like the lip color. It looks like OCC vintage lip tar.

I think it's pretty. It seems like your basic defined eye with a bold lip from what I can see.

I like the lip colour but I don't know if I like it when her hair is that colour... they look sooo close and it seems weird to me to match your lips to your hair!
lol.gif
I'm trying to envision those lips when she has dark brown/black hair and I think it would be even prettier!!

the first thing i noticed about the look was the matching hair and lips. I like this look, but i wouldn't match my hair and nails often.  Same goes for lipstick and nails.  It's okay once in awhile with the right look.

Originally Posted by kayleigh83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the lip colour but I don't know if I like it when her hair is that colour... they look sooo close and it seems weird to me to match your lips to your hair!
lol.gif
I'm trying to envision those lips when she has dark brown/black hair and I think it would be even prettier!!

That's what I had to do, ignore the matching hair and you can see it's pretty! lol

It's a nice fall color of lipstick and ITA with not liking the hairdo at all.  I think that it's the bow that destroys it.

She reminds me of a young Whitney Houston here, I like the look but it clashes too hard with her hair. Plus she looks so darn red here overall.

I just love how she can pull off literally anything, Her makeup artist does well!
biggrin.gif

I love the red hair! and the black.. she can pull it off very well. I wish I could do red hair but its to much time and effort to keep it that way! if its not natural.

Back