Argh been soo darn busy!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
heya girls like the title i have been really busy and have missed catching up with all the topics lol....ill eventually get around to them lol

the last 2 weeks have been none stop and im at that point i just wanna sit down and do nothing lol

Ive had to enrol my daughter into big school this year, she is no longer my baby...kindergarten is what she starts next year, ive also joined the gym, enrolled into school to do a community services course or mental health, also signed my daughter Cait to do swimming lessons so she can join lifegaurd (nippers), been having a few issues with bf but nothing too serious, i also got my license finally after being on my Learners for a while lol...

ive been trying to get some makeup looks together it all written down for my idea and my stuff from vampfangs arrived a few days late for the vampire D2B but ill still get around to it hopefully, also have an idea on wta to do for the night sky D2B also but weather or not if i get to do it is another thing argh...

ive also had some probs within my fam as my cousin is having problems with her 15 yr old and she is at breaking point, her other son was involved in a recent murder, he was a witness to a friend of his who did it...so he i looking at either some jail time or juvinile detention...

so yeh thats whats been going on in the last 2 weeks lol...im missing my time out here on MUT but right now i thought id do a quick update before i have to go clean this darn house cause my roomies kids have trashed the crap out of it and she doesnt know ..but i think she is too lazy to clean up after her kids or do the dishes arrgghhh..sorry lil rant lol...

Talk to you all soon 

Mwah

Welcome back, Beautiful!  We have missed you so...that sounds like a lot to deal with but you sound optimistic and a good attitude can carry you through the roughest time.  (((Big Hugs)))

Back