Applying Sudio Sculpt Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I just ordered Studio Sculpt foundation from the website, I have read so many ways to apply this, what is your favorite way? Right now i am using studio fix fluid and I stipple it on with my 187

i cant get mine to blend nicely at all unless i pat it all over my face with my finger tips. which i hate. 

Originally Posted by breathless /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i cant get mine to blend nicely at all unless i pat it all over my face with my finger tips. which i hate. 

Have you tried misting with fix + or water? It sets pretty quickly so I had to work quickly and mist to get it smoothed out.

Originally Posted by crys2982 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you tried misting with fix + or water? It sets pretty quickly so I had to work quickly and mist to get it smoothed out.

okay, like dab the foundation on, mist with fix+ then use the 187 to blend it all out? i havent tried that. i do however use my fix+ at the end of my makeup application to set everything. but my 187 does NOT blend out my studio sculpt. only my fingers, patting. and i just hate using my fingers. seems gross to me. LOL. but next time, i will experiment with my fix+. thank you!

No prob. I stipple the foundation on with my 187, then start buffing or swirling or whatever you call it in. Then I mist it a bit and keep swirling it and it ends up nice and even. Good luck.
biggrin.gif

i dont get why some people have trouble with this foundation, i didnt..

i used a sponge. like i do with most of my foundations. i sometimes use brushes, depending on which foundation.

but i always use a sponge in the end.

so yeah try a sponge with this foundation. you should use a damp sponge, or try with mist.

for most of my foundations and including studio sculpt.

i use my fingers at first, then i finish with the sponge.

some people say ew fingers, seem dirty. well, i wash my hands right before i do my make up.

and i always keep dozens and dozens of new sponges in my house, i use once and then throw away because i hate washing sponges. lol.

Back