QOTD Nov 9, 2010: What is on your Ctrl+V?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
QOTD Nov 9, 2010: What is on your Ctrl+V?

Ctrl+V is the shortcut key for paste.  Do you have anything on your clipboard right now?  (make sure if it's something that would be a security risk to not post it like a password or super secret patent information or anything, but otherwise, paste what you've got right now!)

gquigley

^I had to wait until I had something other than the QOTD question haha.  Mine's a part of someone's e-mail address.

Vanidades

It's the name of a Spanish magazine that my mother started getting out of the blue. Great magazine too bad I can't read it.

Katherine Lara

I thought this girl who said happy birthday to me on FB deleted me so I had to look her up.

"No hot water? Oh no, I hope they can survive!"

I was reading an article about a cruise ship that is out at sea right now, they have no hot water and the refrigerator broke so all they have to eat is canned crab meat and Spam. They also have no cell phone or internet connection. Anyway someone commented on the article "No hot water? Oh no, I hope they can survive!" in which I commented back "and no internet! How will they check their Facebooks!?!?" and I copied and pasted this to my husband who is at work because I thought it was very funny, gotta love sarcasm
wink.gif

It only took 2 coats and 1 and half hours to achieve this pigmentation with Orly Bonder and Orly Sec 'n dry - would had been faster if I wasn't watching cartoons, lol.

Explaining to my best friend about my lastest Mani but her internet disconnected so I copied it.

LOL, I waited and waited for mine to show up... it was super, super long. Half of a book I'm working on. Something like 45k!

now, aren't you glad I ctrl+a, ctrl+x'ed it?
smile.gif

I'm liking these questions!

1× Double Whipped Body Scrub

• Fragrance: Alexa's Sugar Cake
Double Whipped Body Scrub $10.95 $10.95 1× Scent Samples

• Fragrance: Apple of Eden
Scent Samples $3.95 $3.95 1× Scent Samples

• Fragrance: Sleeping Tonic
Scent Samples $3.95 $3.95 1× Dazzle Gloss - our Amazing Body Gloss with Shimmer!

• Fragrance: Honey-Vanilla
Dazzle $9.95 $9.95 1× Lip Scrub & Lip Balm Set

LOL

ooh preciouspatty, good thing you missed the break down! I've always wanted to go on a cruise, I don't even think I'd care if it broke down, it seems so peaceful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Shayy, that movie looks awesome! My husband showed me the trailor a few weeks ago, I actually remember hearing about that incident in the paper when it happened in 2005 or 2006ish... crazy story! I believe there was a documentary on it too, the guy was saying how his arm basically rotted away and he couldn't feel the blade when he cut through the flesh but that he had to physically brake his own bone to detach the arm... gruesome! I love movies based on real events, maybe they will make one about the cruise ship haha.

Back