RIMMEL Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have always wanted to try Rimmel since I was in London this summer and to my surprise, it is quite popular so I always wanted to try but never got around to it. I ended up buying their foundation primer last week. It was on sale so I think I got it pretty close to $5.

It has actually been working very very well.

Have any of you used this brand (it sells at walmarts/targets/drugstores) and if you do, how do you like it? What other products of their's is good?

http://www.thebeautyfulblog.com

I think some of their blushes are okay, I really like their lipsticks. I'm not a fan of their e/s at all, I couldn't get any pigment out of them and they were chalky as heck.  I don't know if they changed but I think you can get more bang for your buck on other brands as far as e/s go.

I use their mascara and I really like it. I used to use them religiously years ago for everything, I don't know why I stopped--I think it was just basically to try out different things.  However, most of the time, if I need a mascara, then Rimmel is usually what I get.

I don't hate them, but I don't love them. I like their lipsticks. I wasn't impressed by their mascaras.

I have bought a couple of things but they are not my 'go to' brand for anything.  I don't really even look at that section in the cosmetic aisle.

The only I used from Rimmel is their sexy curles mascara, brow pencil and lipsticks. The lipsticks are amazing, great color payoff and so moisturizing. I even would prefer them over my MAC lippies, because they really dry out my lips, so that I have to prime up with MAC Prep+Prime everytime using it. With rimmel lipstick, this never happened.

The only Rimmel product I've used is their mascara. I don't buy it anymore but I really liked it, especially their electric blue mascara!
biggrin.gif

I haven't tried a lot of Rimmel stuff, they seem to me to be one of those hit or miss brands probably... although their Moisture Renew lipstick in Nude Delight is my perfect nude! So they have that going for them!

Ive tried a few of thier products including their mineral makeup. Ive never disliked anything I tried. Ive tried a mascara, sorry dont know which one for sure. Im disappointed because last time I looked, they didnt carry their mineral powder anymore. I really liked it. Maybe they have a new one out, I will have to check it out.

i agree their lipsticks are great..i also went to them for mascara for their magnifyeyes but i found the brush bristles break which is unfortunate as i loved it...

They are really hit and miss.  I like their eyeliners, but they are not the longest lasting.  I hated their mascara that I have tried.  The eyeshadows I have tried were also terrible and had no pigmentation.  However, their lipsticks and lipglosses are spectacular. 

love their lipsticks....and sme of their glosses. Always wanted to try their eye-shadows but never got around to it....their pencils are good too

Hmmm... I have tried their Royal Gloss, Glam Eyes Lash Flirt mascara, Volume Flash Bold Curves mascara, and Sexy Curves mascara, and was not particularly thrilled with any of the four products of Rimmel's I have used.

All their foundations have been too dark for me. Their mascaras too runny... I had one  lipstick by them I liked.. "birthday suit". Haven't really tried anything else of theirs other than a black eyeliner pencil.

I love the lipsticks! They feel so good on, and payoff is pretty great.  They also don't dry out my lips like a lot of lipsticks seem to.

I haven't tried anything else that i can recommend, but if you try one thing, go for the lippies! 

Their lipsticks are the best! And I really like their stay matte foundation & powder, even though I have to mix two different colors to get my shade!

Latest posts

Back