Dare To Be - Lebanese Lovely ( Nov 10 - Nov 24 )

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 [SIZE=medium]Time for a new theme!
happy.gif

Our new theme is Dare To Be - Lebanese Lovely [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Chosen by Perlanga winner of Dare To Be - A VAMPIRE 
goldcup.gif
[/SIZE]

Remember!

[SIZE=medium]If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PMhttps://forum.makeuptalk.com/private.php me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget. 
rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

Entry deadline for Dare to Be Challenges will be at 6pm Eastern Time on the last day of the challenge. (2 weeks time) Please have your entry posted prior to this date/time
smile.gif
Thank You.

[SIZE=medium]Here are some inspirational pics, but feel free to add your own to this thread:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]   [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]For those who would like to enter, Please Note:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled[/SIZE] images are no longer allowed.

[SIZE=large]Please review the rest of the rules here[/SIZE][SIZE=large].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]As before, [/SIZE][SIZE=large]no photoshopping is allowed[/SIZE][SIZE=large]. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Remember!!!
If you are planning on entering this challenge, please post your entry in this thread and then PM
https://forum.makeuptalk.com/private.php me with your choice of theme should you win the challenge. If you do not PM me with your choice, your entry will not be included in the voting poll. I will do my best to remind anyone should they forget. 
rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]For those whose entries include more than one[/SIZE] pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

Have fun and enjoy the contest! 
happy.gif
  Good Luck! 

Yeah, I don't think I will be in this one, but look forward to seeing other people's entries.

Interesting challenge.  I cant wait to see the entries...not sure if I'll give it a try or not.

Thanks Johnnie, I was surprised it hadn't been used before. Lebanese makeup is so strong, yet not overdone. I thought it would be interesting to see if we get the same results.

Originally Posted by perlanga /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks Johnnie, I was surprised it hadn't been used before. Lebanese makeup is so strong, yet not overdone. I thought it would be interesting to see if we get the same results.

Actually about a year ago we did a Lebanese/Arab makeup challenge. I thought it was about time that we had this up again! Great choice!

Can't wait to see some entries!

No, unfortunatelty not all of our challenges have been featured in the winners circle.

It is however in our Dare to be archieves.

Great theme Perlanga,

The eye makeup is mezmorizing. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Very nice entry!  I love the colors your chose.  I sure know I couldn't get the liner right!

Looks good Roxie. Did you take any pics of you looking upwards? I'd love to see how it looks from the eyes open perspective.

I always forget to take an open eye photo. I should have done more with the eyeliner, but my camera battery was running out when I did it and the lighting isn't any good now to add more eyeliner then take another photo lol I took this photo just before it got too dark so the colour isn't perfect.

I did a shoot this weekend and I used this theme for the make up in the shoot, although the shoot is for something else is it still okay to submit the photos? They are new photos taken on the 14th (yesterday) and the make up was inspired by this post :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back