Current Bridal Dress Trend- Strapless Dresses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's all about strapless dresses for the brides this season. Here are some examples from Nordstrom.

Here is an interview with Tom Mora, Head of Wedding Design at J.Crew regarding the trend. 

I love the look of a strapless dress, but I personally don't think it's complimenting enough on all bodies to be a trend. I love the style but don't think I would go for it on my wedding day. Beautiful dresses though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the first one dress. It looks lovely. The girl looks pretty. But i think it will be more beautiful if i wear it.

I agree that strapless is the style, however it has been for such a long time. My wedding dress was on strap and everyone loved it. I noticed that the one strap style is pretty popular both in cocktail dresses and more formal dresses.

A strapless wedding dress has always been the trend for quite a while. I do like it but I'd like to set a little difference by adding a skin tone fabric and using gems for a bit of highlight. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

*edited by mod*

Both the dresses are fabulous, but the combination of first and the second one I would prefer. The color of the first one with the upper portion and the wavy lower portion of the second. But besides both the dresses are so beautiful.

Link removed per Terms of Service

I think strapless dresses are in for a long time now. At least I am a frequent visitor on bridal forums, where I read read lots of older wedding day reviews and photos and 90% of the brides are wearing a strapless dress  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I do see a lot of covered top lace dresses now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lace is everywhere!

ps oh I see know that this topic was started in 2010  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back