Hi from chilly Rochester NY

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi my name is Tracie and I love makeup, therefore MUT is right up my alley. I discovered MUT through twitter, and so far I love it. I love the forums, the reviews, the suggestions. I am looking forward to making new friends and also hopefully helping out others with questions,as I hope to get help with any questions I have regarding makeup, skincare, etc. I posted my first forum, about blemishes and wrinkles, so hopefully I will get some suggestions. I have no kids, just a cat, and I have been married for almost 5 years. Like I said I love makeup, Sephora is my guilty pleasure lol. Its like my candy store. I also love perfume and body sprays-and my favorites are light clean scents. Well that about sums it up I suppose. Any other info or questions just ask
smile.gif
Thanks for this forum btw, this is great for us new peeps.

Thanks ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Katana I love your Marilyn quote. I just watched Niagra with her in it. I love that movie-esp since it has Niagra Falls history.

Katina, no-but I am about an hour away from Niagra Falls- its funny because I havent been there since I was a kid. Ive been through there going to Toronto, but Im thinking its time for a road trip to the falls :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Niagra Falls is a really great place to go for the weekend! Very affordable and there is so much to do. It's also a very romantic place to take a loved one!

Latest posts

Back