Which would you buy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a Blackberry phone for myself for Christmas.  But I would also love to get me a guitar so I could learn how to play.  I am weighing my options and is a bit boggled.  It will cost me the same to get either item as well as the same to pay the phone bill/guitar lessons.

Maybe I'm wanting the BB because all of my friends have one and I want to be with them, but I also want the guitar, because I always wanted to learn how to play.  I won't die if I don't get either of them, but it has been a while since I spent that amount of money on myself.  Which would you have gone with?  Or did you have a similiar issue?

Me too.  Or better yet I'd look at a secondhand store or find a friend that might be able to loan me a guitar. 

Me too, i'd get the guitar. also, i can't remember which one it was, but one of my friends owns a BB and she told me the screen is too small to comfortably see any web page, and the zoom is limited, so if you decide to get the BB after all, take that into consideration.

I play trumphet.Played for 28 years now and I am pretty good too. Have played profesionally in a brass band.

Nothing compares to the satisfaction of expressing ones self with a complicated instrument. You go a head and buy that guitar.

Good luck.

Go ahead and get that guitar...guess you mite have a phone already...but no guitar...start learning and def u will njoy it.

yeh i def get the guitar also...i mean u hve been wanting to learn for a while and u have a fone....id say save up for the fone and get the guitar while u can
biggrin.gif

Yay
biggrin.gif
  Yes I already have a good working phone that serves its purpose
smile.gif
 Thanks for your opinions.

Good luck on learning to play the guitar.  I always wanted to learn to play an instrument too.  It's much better than a bb.  My husband's is really slow, its a bb Bold. I'm not impressed with it.  Its just a phone.

blackberry is overrated. and there's always news phone coming out right after the next.

get the guitar!

Back