New shoot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just had a shoot on the 6th. I was asked to model a corset for a company called Dracuals Clothing (I believe they are based out of Prague). I do all my own styling, make up and hair, this is what I came up with based around the corset:

If you are interested in checking out their site the link is http://draculaclothing.com/ they have all kinds of awesome clothing and accessories including well priced lenses and stuff.

I also had a few other corset shoots for Gore Couture (http://www.gore-couture.com/) In October for Halloween :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

and last of all modeling Eternal Autumn's (www.eternalautumn.etsy.com) new skeleton cameo jewelry line. 

I love all your pics.  I also love the corsets your modeling.  Very hot!  My BF would love 'em.

Your so pretty! I love your unique style! and the photos came out great:)

All I can say is WOW. You did an awesome job!!! You are crazy good at what you do. Oh I love those shoes that your wearing in your first few pics.

Gorgeous! I love it all <3!

What foundation did you use for these shoots?

Not only are you beautiful,but you are so talented!The makeup is so life-like,I had to look a few times before I realized it was makeup!

That is an awesome job.  You look really good.  Keep up the good stuff you've got.

Amazing make up
smile.gif

You are very impressive. Great job on everything! The makeup is amazing, as well as the hair, and you have the perfect model body.

Thank you all for your kind words! I don't normally check my stuff over the weekend so seeing all your nice comments was a very pleasant surprise this morning!

Minka, I've used MAC's full coverage foundation (I'm a natural red head so I have a few freckles and I find this stuff works awesome to 'remove' them) over the full coverage I used the white studio fixed pressed powder applied with a large face brush, this helps take away the orange in the full coverage and makes the skin look smooth and pale :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I just looked at the home page and saw my feature :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks so much *squee* 

Back