NYX Box of Eye Shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would wait for swatches and reviews to pop up. I've always read that the palettes suck compared to their single shadows.

You know, even if the quality was good I would not get this.I honestly think I wouldn't grab for even half of these colors, and that would really make it a bad value for me. I like the concept though.

Nice idea.. but it looks... cheap to me. I guess maybe I've been disappointed by one too many color workshops palettes at Christmas time... haha.

Have any of you ladies used NYX? I always want to buy it and the Fowler sisters are ALWAYS talking about NYX, but I'm skeptical about anything that I HAVE to order online. 

I love palettes since it gives me a lot of variety, but if its not worth it, I rather spend some money on a palette I can find in Sephora. 

thanks.

http://www.thebeautyfulblog.com

I saw this one and another one in Pharmasave the other day, and a lip palette.

Might go pick it up tomorrow, but I really want to see swatches first.

The bigger Nyx palettes are usually soo tiny so I'm pretty surprise that this is pretty big, like the Bronze Smokey Look Kit, I thought it would be way bigger than that it really was. The 112 shadow kit was the first to catch my eye... but it sorta reminds me of the Costal Scent 88 shimmer + warm all mixed together.

Originally Posted by beautyfulblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have any of you ladies used NYX? I always want to buy it and the Fowler sisters are ALWAYS talking about NYX, but I'm skeptical about anything that I HAVE to order online. 
 I'm quite new to NYX as in the UK its only recently been sold online so can't try before buying. I really like the Jumbo pencils-these are good under eyeshadows to enhance colour but don't think they have a good primer effect. I also bought the Nude eyeshadow palette (12 shadows, 2 glosses) and although its tiny, the colours are nice with good payoff. Am wanting to try the purple eye palette next I think
rolleyes.gif

I'll be passing on this since even Nyx singles don't impress me. I can't imagine the quality being any better.

If you ladies are thinking about getting one of these, now is the best time as they are having an online promotion, where if you purchase one of these sets, you get a shadow brush for free. This ends on the 19th Nov.

Back