Foundation For Photoshoots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
in my kit i only have light to med colors in foundation which obviously isnt gonna work for darker skinned models. ive just started getting work on shoots and wonder if there is a foundation that anyone could recommend that works well for photographs? not bothered about price want a brand thats gonna work for all colors.

Black Opal and graftobian cream foundations are good for photography and cover skintones on the darker side of the spectrum. Also check out MUFE HD foundations.

I use MUFE HD Foundation for my shoots, I don't really know much specifically about their darker end though, since my skin is near the middle of the line, but I know they're a really popular brand for makeup.

Ben Nye is also a really popular brand for shoots, and they've got every color imaginable, but you'll need to go to a specialty store to get their products.

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Black Opal and graftobian cream foundations are good for photography and cover skintones on the darker side of the spectrum. Also check out MUFE HD foundations.
This here.

Back