QOTD Nov 14, 2010: Where Is Your Favourite Vacation Destination?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ocean surf, desert sand, mountain snow or lake front?  Where is your favourite vacation destination?

Me?  Take me to the beach!!

Sunny, hot, beach, spa, sparkling blue water.....but I wouldn't mind some time in a cabin in the snow covered mountains.

We live at the beach, but growing up in Finland, I really wasn't accustomed to being on the beach much.  So, I'd have to say a shopping excursion walking down the streets in Paris or London :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Used to be Europe but now that I live here it is Florida so I can see my family and friends and hit up some Bush Gardens! 

Mineral collecting areas....  They are all over the place but usually in more remote parts of the country...

Bora Bora....I've never been there....but I can just tell it would be my favorite! LOL 
inlove.gif

I am all about a nice beach with a great book and cocktail. I went to Jamaica last February and it was heaven-Id like to go back thats for sure

I'm liking the Bora Bora idea. Have a trip to Mexico planned for February! Super excited about that!!

Back