Themed Weddings

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm assuming most weddings are quite traditional, white dress, tux, flowers.... but then there is always someone who doesn't quite fit the mold.

Check out some of these Themed weddings.

What do you think?

Some of those look amazing but I'd never want anything like that for myself. My wedding is going to be 50s themed with a swing band (except for the first dance) and possibly some rockabilly music.

hmm, i'd like to do a swimsuit wedding! Everyone wear "formalized" swim suits at the beach! The bride could wear a white bikini with heals and a veil, heehee. It would give everyone a reason to work out before the wedding.. or none of your guests would come because they'd feel self conscious.. lets hope that wouldn't be the case though.

They look like fun !

I don't know if i'd want a themed wedding, although i do admit i really like medieval dresses, and would love to wear one.

A swimsuit themed wedding would be daring!

I've heard of the odd couple having a nude wedding too! Ha, don't think I'd be attending that....LoL

I think a themed wedding would be so much fun to attend, but I want I traditional wedding for myself.

I really like the themed weddings they look like soooo much fun though the traditional is very beautiful. I really hate those wedding shows where theyre like your ideas are stupid we will only use mine! I think people should have their wedding the way they want!

Exactly! That's what I always say too. I dislike those "wedding snobs" who look down their nose at a persons wedding-whether it's her dress, the reception, where it's held, etc. I say to each his own. I understand if it's something you wouldn't want to do at your wedding, but you don't have to outright insult it. Isn't a wedding supposed to be about what that particular bride wants/what fits her personality-not yours lol? Everyone is different and so they have different tastes. I like this forum, because no one is insulting and people seem to keep an open mind...On another website, people who went even slightly non-traditional, they/their weddings were called "tacky, stupid, childish, etc."

I really like those themed weddings. Especially the first one and the pirate wedding...Personally, I'll probably go somewhere between non-traditional and traditional wedding...

First one the different type of theme. I think they really enjoy it. I am feeling funny to see them. I think they enjoy a lot of. Nice theme.

I LOVE themed weddings! My friend Kirsty want to have one where everyone dresses up as monsters! Ha ha! I wouldnt want a themed wedding particularly, well I wouldnt minnd as long as I looked pretty and felt wonderful. The shrek one above is hilarious! Thanks for posting the pic as it made my day!

N x

I'm ok with the others, but the "Real Tree" cammo with the Hunter Safety Orange accents is a little too Queen of the Trailer Park for my taste.  Where's your honeymoon - in the duck blind???

Latest posts

Back