Front Door Feng Shui

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am a strong believer in the practice of Feng Shui in decorating. 

An article:http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-563/7-Feng-Shui-Front-Door-Entrance-Tips.html

7 Feng Shui Tips to Improve Your Front Entrance:

1. Clear clutter from your yard, pathway and front porch to allow energy to flow into your home.
  2. Re-paint your front door a bright, cheerful color.  Red is the feng shui color for prosperity and abundance. Green is the color of nature and money.
  3. Place a tall, healthy plant on either side of your front door. They should not block the entrance.
  4. Hang white lights around your front porch to attract attention to golden opportunities.
  5. Install a water fountain on the right side of your main door to bring fortunate energy in every time you open the door.
  6. Place a statue to bring stability and protection to your home. This can be a ceramic angel, a friendly animal, or a cultural or a religious artifact such as a stone Buddha.
  7. Buy a colorful welcome mat. Imagine that the moment visitors step onto it, their love for you is heightened.

A friend of mine uses feng shui and the flow of her house is really relaxing and positive.  I keep meaning to look into it, but i always forget. thank you for the article and reminding me to research it more.

I totally believe in Feng Shui.  It provides for a comfortable and soothing environment.  

Back