• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(Still) ISO: Naked Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, My username is Dianerrs. 

I've been trying to get my hands on the Naked Palette since in came out, and I've had no luck at all!

Maybe there's some one out there with a spare one for sale? A girl can hope, right? If there is, let me know and we'll talk money. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Or if you know of any sites that have it in stock that are shipping to Canada?

Thanks!

I'm not selling but Ulta currently has them online for sale, not sure how long it will last considering how many people want one. Not sure if they ship to Can. but you can check it out. Also if you can't get it there due to demand try going to sephora if you have one local, sometime you can find them in stock. Get luck getting your palette, i got one recently and i LOVE it!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2221091&productId=xlsImpprod2390227&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat80045%20cat940003

Latest posts

Back