"Model in a Bottle"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, thats neat. do you really think it works? i am a huge sucker for stuff like that. lol. thanks for letting us know.

It is a finishing spray that you put on top of your make up to have your makeup stay throughout the day...you can use it with your cake liner too instead of using water because it is resistant to smudging or tears so your liner stays put through the day instead of smudging all over.. (cake eyeliners already pretty smudge proof and with this on top its perfect IMO ) ..it's great for weddings and also everyday use :clap

That does look cool. The site says 30 money back guarantee and that it doesn't clog pores...

$18 plus $5 to ship. not too bad...

I like it b/c it helps set the whole make up...and use it on brides which would be out all day i nthe sun or crying so the heat doesnt ruin their make up. its worth anyone giving it a try.

By wandering you mean some dry ones falling? yes it does since you can apply it over your mascara too..if the place you found it from says money back guarantee then try it.

No I mean leaving black smudges on my eyelids or below my eyes.

I just followed the link above to check it out.

It sounded like you had used this before...*sorry*

Does the MAC Spray work well for this Charms?

its ok ...I have used it and I dont know about that because i dont get that problem ..it might but i think that would still happen just bc if your mascaras real wet itll happen and you are supposed to spray it on after mascara is dry.

just to highlight something: "We have a 30 money back guarantee. Just return the full bottle within 30 for a full refund."

note it says FULL bottle, meaning if youve tried it its not full, hence you cant really return it if you dont like it because its used then. they also dont say 30 what, they just say 30. so, is that 30 minutes, seconds, days, weeks? sly marketing tactics.. :icon_conf

This sounds really interesting... somethin i would really like to try... definately considering ordering this... if someone orders let me know how it works!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ohhhh so this is what they were spraying on thyre face.now that thing is going to be like the best seller in the cosmetic industry cause oprah had it on her show lol, oprah doesnt play she makes products that nobody heard of and blows them up.

This got me curious, so I sent them an email.

This is the reply I got from them by Brett Balint:

The return policy is as stated, a full refund in 30 days if you are not satisfied.

(Here he added their order page which does state it is 30 day money back)

We just expect to get an empty bottle in return...

Just to clarify, Model in a Bottle is only sold at modelinabottle.com

No other website is authorized to sell it online.

We appreciate your email and look forward to your comments after you use our product.

Brett

Customer service

Model in a Bottle, DBA

Regal Beauty, Inc.

Los Alamitos, CA 90720

sorry that the rest of this post is in italics. For some reason after I did the ( ) part, it won't change back to regular type.....?? :icon_mad:

Hope this helps.

Oh, I replied to his email giving him a heads up on the FAQ page that states otherwise.

Nice catch cottoncandy!!

Latest posts

Back