Megan Fox....do it

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's get busy on this picture of Megan Fox.  Let' see what kind's of combos you can come up with.   This is a high quality image, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Nope.  Not brushes.  I used that little camera at the bottom of the toolbar and selected an approximate area to paste a photo from the web into Megan's photo. The function is Paste Into which is found under Paste Special.  Then I used the History Brush tool to erase the space between some of the leaves to expose the underlying original photo of Megan.  I liquified the pupils in her eyes to give her cat eyes.

Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sweet!  Are those leaves photoshop brushes?

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope.  Not brushes.  I used that little camera at the bottom of the toolbar and selected an approximate area to paste a photo from the web into Megan's photo. The function is Paste Into which is found under Paste Special.  Then I used the History Brush tool to erase the space between some of the leaves to expose the underlying original photo of Megan.  I liquified the pupils in her eyes to give her cat eyes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tony-admin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sweet!  Are those leaves photoshop brushes?

I love The photoshop brushes! they are awesp,e umm do you guys want to use my site that i usually use ? tell me if you do so i can send the links

How old is that Megan Fox picture? She looks so pretty! Now she is just so plastic and orange. :/

She looks really pretty with red hair. And yes, I agree that she looked better before all of her surgeries.

The magic of Photoshop
smilehappyyes.gif

Back