My 15 Seconds Of Fame :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's Saturday night here in Aus and instead of going out I have opted for a quiet night in. In my pj's, music playing, MUT up on screen, painting my nails,  flipping through some magazines...

I was just flipping through my Shop Til You Drop magazine (not sure if you ladies have that mag in the states?) and I reached the back of the magazine, I quickly gazed over a page I was on, about to flip the page and then my username 'BEC688' catches my eye. (this is also my name on twitter). I had completely forgotten that about a month ago I had tweeted to STYD when I got my magazine in the mail. I had just broken up with this guy I was seeing and the mag came in the mail the same day, I remember logging onto twitter and sending a tweet to them and just have seen that my tweet has made it into their mag!

Just thought I'd share my 15 seconds of fame :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was so shocked to see that! After tweeting it I had completely forgotten about it!

*is totally awestruck by the famous person in our presence* hee hee

That is sooooo cool, even if everyone doesn't know it's you, YOU DO! That's what's important. I bet it made your day.

Latest posts

Back