Holiday Party dress - need help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am planning to wear this dress for my office holiday party. It's a very simple lace dress. Since it's so simple, I need to accessorize it well. I was planning to wear it with the same heels thats in the photo, probably with sheer lacy stockings.

Any suggesstions on what I can wear in terms of jewellery, etc? Does anyone think this dress is too simple for a holiday party?

Lacy stocking is okay as long as it doesn't compete with the dress, otherwise plain black. I think the shoes are fine.

For jewelry, considering it's a black dress you can allow to pick between gold and silver. I would wear a simple necklace, a few bracelets. you could try a pearl necklace as well. I would base my makeup on my jewelry too (something like a smokey eye with silver or gld jewelry as light/focal point).

For jewelry,i agree with Magosienne.

But i dislike this dress,not good, i prefer this Silk V-Neck Drape Dress is good.what do u think about it ?

I think that is a great dress to wear. It is not too simple.

I would go with gold toned jewelery but then again if silver suits your skin tone better, go with that.

The dress is Adorable ;D Its not to simple or not over the limits with sparkles and all I think its cute

I agree Wear a smokey eye Curl your hair Then make it an updo with two curls near your bangs :) Maybe a white belt ? Those kinds that are tight from the back to give your body some shape Pearl earings ? and pearl chain ? It will give it an elegant look :)

Back