My No Buy Until It's Used Up Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I lost my job around April and haven't been able to find one because of the economy, so I officially pledge to not buy any duplicate or similar beauty or makeup products until they are completely used up - this includes whether or not I find a job. So no more black eyeliner since I have tons of it, the same for black or grey eyeshadow. No extra face lotion, or face wash, no extra anything that I already have! I am also committing to buying (or asking for this as gifts) a more colorful palette. I want the CS or BH 88 Palette, but I might request bright single, duo, etc., colors. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good luck! I've been on a one year no buy, for the same reason I have been unemployed the majority of the year.

Good luck! I know it can be hard to resist buying extras of things, especially when they go on sale!

I have an 88 palette. It's pretty nice having a ton of colors to work with without the pain of having to go through a bunch of singles and duos/trios/quads.

Latest posts

Back