A Royal Wedding

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The ultimate dream wedding, to become a real life Princess.....

As I'm sure you are all aware, Prince William has recently become engaged to Kate Middleton.

This will be the official "Royal Wedding Thread"

where you can get updates about the royal engagement and wedding ceremony in the coming months.

As of right now the wedding will be taking place at The Westminster Abbey in London.

This is the location of previous royal weddings, and where monarchs have been crowned for centuries.

This is also the venue in which the late Lady "Princess" Diana's funeral was held in 1997.

This is the inside of the Westminster Abbey where the Royal Wedding will be held.

The official wedding date given is April 29, 2011

The wedding is expected to top 10 million pounds. 

Officials are expecting the Royal Wedding to draw as many as three billion viewers.

The ring in which Prince William proposed to Kate Middleton with is the engagment ring of his late mothers.

It is a beautiful gold, diamond and sapphire stone ring. Similar to this one here:

Prince William & Kate Middleton engagement photo.

Prince William & Kate Middleton officially announce engagement

What do you think of the future Princess Kate Middleton?

What do you think about her style? Her makeup?

I think she is a very pretty girl and I'm glad she sticks to a natural toned makeup style. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It suits her well!

Really it's a royal wedding. Whole event was organized with a special way. That's great.

Butter london has just released a new nail polish color, called "No more waity katie"in honor of Kate Middletons engagement.

It is a gray shade, with sparkle.

What do you think about it?

I think Katie is a natural beauty!

I hope she knows what she is getting into - I recall stories of Diane and Fergie having to sneak out of the palace by way of car trunks...

I quite like that nail polish colour!

I say, good luck to her. I wouldn't have had the patience to deal with his crazy family or the pressure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

at least she doesn't have to worry about being beheaded at some time!   (been watching too much Tudors)

Did you know that it was only us "commoners" who kiss at the altar after saying "I Do". Well it is, this is something that has never taken place at a royal wedding before. Instead the bride and groom share a balcony kiss for the public and for photos later on, after the ceremony. I read that this is something Kate Middleton is not very happy with and instead wants to be the one to break this tradition. What do you think about all this? I for one would definitely want to be able to kiss my new husband at altar, after I DO.

I've never really thought about the kiss. Either way, it's kissing in front of a huuuuuge group of people, which has to be kind of awkward.

I guess I'd like some kind of physical touch at the end of the ceremony, to mark our promise to each other.

I'd hate not to be able to kiss my husband, at the end of the ceremony.

When I was married years ago, I can remember kissing my husband just before the proceedings, because I was so nervous.

The kiss sort of seals the deal in a way, doesn't it? I'm curious to see if they will kiss at the altar or not.

There is a new website that has come online, about the royal wedding! If you are interested on having a look at it, you can find it by clicking here.

I just read that Kate was thinking of getting plastic surgery before her wedding. Somewhere along the lines of $150 000. 

I dont know how much I believe it, as it was out of a gossip rag, but I do hope this isnt true. She is so lovely as is.

Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper, invited the duo to visit Canada after their engagement and they have now announced that their first over sea visit will be to Canada!

It will be Kates first visit and Williams second. Prince Harry was previously here, some may have read about his incident with kissing a canadian stripper....lol

Prince William and Kate Middleton have chosen their cake designer. The designer will be England based cake designer Fiona Cairns according to the US Magazine

Latest posts

Back