What's On Your Christmas List For The House?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I usually want something for the house for Christmas ...or jewelry ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last year, I bought a really nice Japanese chef's knife for my DH.  The year before was a 42" TV with surround sound for the family room.  3 years ago was a large french door fridge.  I'm not sure what I want this year... (I'm still hoping for a puppy because we recently lost our dog).

What's on your wish list for the house this year? 

Just some decorations for the tree, to renew our collection.

I didn't plan on buying one originally, but i've been looking for a fairy door for a while and just browsing a store's catalogue online i found it was selling some so i got one for my room.

Up until today, I didn't know fairy doors even existed.  They are cute!  Maybe I'll buy one for my daughter.

My SO wants a new tv. He is looking at 3d televisions.

I want a food dehydrator! LoL

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My SO wants a new tv. He is looking at 3d televisions.

I want a food dehydrator! LoL

I have a wicked recipe for dehydrated tomatoes.  you slice tomatoes thinly (not see-thru but thin), season one side with Tex-Mex spice mix and the other with red pepper-garlic blend and then place them in the dehydrator.  They are great on their own or you can put them on top of a wheel of Brie and garlic, drizzle with olive oil and bake at 375deg for 30 minutes.  Serve with crackers. 

I would like a new kitchen floor (it needs to be redone) but that won't happen until Spring.

Back