Really Cool Lighting

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's some Really Really cool lighting.  I love them all.

This one is called  Niagra Chandelier...it can be yours for $90k.

This is a light emitting wallpaper.

Lomox brings a new innovation to replace standard light bulbs that had been present at your home with a light emitting wallpaper. This light emitting wallpaper is using an ultra-efficient technology OLED organic. Lomox says,†As well as being flexible, OLED film will require a very low operating voltage (between 3 to 5 volts) so it can be powered by solar panels and batteries making it ideal for applications where mains power is not availableâ€. Lighting using LOMOX OLED technology consume significantly less energy and emits less CO2 than conventional lights. “We are pleased to be working with the Carbon Trust to develop this “Green†technology†said Ken Lacey, Chief Executive of Lomox.

This lamp is called the Elysee.  It's Italian and made of Murano glass.

I like them all!

I love butterflies and that chandelier is absolutely gorgeous. 

I think the wallpaper is a great idea, but i don't like that particular pattern.

The last chandelier is really cool.  It would be easy to work around.

I really enjoy going into lighting stores and looking at all the different styles.

I really like the first, it's lovely.

I saw that wallpaper somewhere, it's really cool. Another one i spotted in a show on tv was a wallpaper changing of color and design according to the heat, it was funny and unexpected, and expensive.

Back