Secret Santa Gifts 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 ​
 ​
[SIZE=x-large]With gifts already on the way, it's time for the...

Secret Santa Gifts Thread for 2010![/SIZE]

[SIZE=x-large]When you receive your goodies post them up in this thread!

Merry Christmas Everyone![/SIZE]​

I sendt my gift satursday, so I believe she will have it to next weekend. I am so excited if she is going to like it. 
icon_biggrin.gif

My gift arrived and is being forwarded to me. I should have it in a couple days. Yay!!

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope mine arrives safely and in good condition.
The same with me. I shipped mine on November 25th. I hope my SS gets it soon.

This is fun part.  Waiting and playing clue. Trying to see who got who for SS.  So excited!

I shipped mine a good while ago so i hope it won't be long now until my SS receives the package !

An anonymous santa (i only know that person is from the UK from the postage stamp) sent me this package :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Soap&Glory shampoo, bodywash, hand cream (love the name, "handfood") and 17 curls mascara i can't wait to try. I really love the retro packaging and it couldn't be more girly with the pink background. Thank you, whoever you are ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They were from me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Glad you like them. Doesn't the shampoo smell divine!? 

Mine arrived a few days ago but I've been working nonstop and only just got a chance to post the pics. Thanks to Sexy Sadie. I love it all and the GOSH lipbalm is proving very useful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

magosienne you'll have to let us know how your bath products are, I've been wanting to try those Soap & Glory bath products!

Sherbert Kisses it looks like you got spoiled by sexy sadie! What awesome gifts!

I hope the gift I sent arrives safely. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my package yesterday! Sorry I didn't post last night, but I didn't get a chance to photograph it all.I was so busy last night...

OMG-Thank you so much Shelly!!!! I love everything! I am so spoiled....

I am so excited to finally have a UDPP in my mitts and Mac's Shy Girl too! Oh and something from Gosh too! I wish Gosh was available here......

THANKS!!!

I'm glad the package arrived and that you like everything! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my package yesterday! Sorry I didn't post last night, but I didn't get a chance to photograph it all.I was so busy last night...

OMG-Thank you so much Shelly!!!! I love everything! I am so spoiled....

I am so excited to finally have a UDPP in my mitts and Mac's Shy Girl too! Oh and something from Gosh too! I wish Gosh was available here......

THANKS!!!

Got my gift! Thank you so, so much, Moira! I love everything so much!! I was just looking at those Sinfuls at the drugstore today. Good thing I didn't buy them, lol. :]

Great gift choices for all of these. I can't wait for next year when I can participate too!

lolaB what is the product with the Betty Boop picture on it?

Back