Coffee?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone has different tastes, so everyone is going to have a different answer! It all comes down to what YOU enjoy drinking.

I personally love lattes. I am spoilt, I work next door to a cafe with great baristas, so I am used to having amazing coffee every day lol

I load my coffee with cream and sugar so I only get a hit of coffee.  It really makes no difference what brand I get as long as it is not too strong or burnt tasting.

Cappuccino ! Lol, i pretty much only drink cappuccinos, anything with milk inside really i hate drinking plain coffee. My favorite poison at Starbucks is the caramel macchiato :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

As for the brand, for every morning i would say Lavazza's espresso coffee, it has a mild taste that is enough to wake you up for good, but in a soft way. The perfect espresso coffee, lol.

For a real pleasure as it costs more, I brew some Illy, it's the coffee that's most widely used in Italy, probably the best i've tasted. This one i can drink with just a bit of sugar.

I also think the best coffee you can drink is italian, i've tried others we have in France, but the italian coffees are just better.

I use a french press brewer for my coffee, it's very simple to use, and i use a small milk frother i got at Ikea for cheap, to make foamy milk.

French Vanilla...I like sweet stuff :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ...but not every morning though.  Before braces I would have Millhouse coffee black, but now that I have to lighten it, I skip making my own and just get it from the machines with milk and stuff.  I have it once every few days.  Green tea though, I have every morning.

(If my orthodontist sees me talking about having coffee he would hang me...hehe).

For me it has to be a big big esspresso, I use an 8 cup just for myself. Just as it is. High days and holidays I may take a little Remy with it.

My parents have been drinking Maxwell forever so that's what I drink. I really love putting flavored creams in my mine!

I really like Trader Joe's French Roast.  I think it's comparable to Newman's Own, Starbucks, Seattle's Best and it's about 1/2 the price.

We recently got a Nespresso machine, and i tried a good bunch of the brand's coffees. I would say for the morning i like my ristretto, it's a kick in the butt mind you but it's perfect for those mornings you need a good punch to wake up. Otherwise a Volluto is really good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

First thing when I wake up I just like a medium roast or breakfast blend.  I either drink mine "black" or with 2 sugar cubes and a dash of half and half.  I don't drink any one specific kind, I guess I'm still looking for my HG.  One of my favorites is Jack Daniels brand coffee (Even better at night time with a couple splashes of real Jack if ya know what I'm sayin).  Kona is nice when you want to treat yourself, but it's pricey.  I also like 8oclock coffee, folgers, and Dunkin Donuts for every day choices.  If I want something later in the day I'll pick up a caramel frappe or a latte!!  The fraps at McDonalds are surprisingly tasty, and I'm still a sucker for the strawberries and cream version at starbucks on a hot day...

Back