Can the true goodlooking, please stand up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Roshnie's thread made me thinking about what beauty are, I can only speak for myself but without my make up and hair dye I am looking like the norwegian farmer I truly am. The one with ginger hair. Not goodlooking, always the ugly girlfriend, that just wantet to go home.What make up truly are is transformation. Be ones own God. 

Me without my make up. 

And with some easy five minutes step to do my day make up, I become an entire other person. 

-------

What about you guys, do you share the truth and dare with the rest of us?

meh. i go out 90% of the time w/o makeup. as a mother of young kids, i find it hard to find time to even take a shower =/ i dont have any recent pictures of me w/o makeup that are normal every day me. but i do have one of me from when i just gave birth 6 weeks ago. close enough and what i look like every day besides my eyes in this picture look super tired [was just in labor for 8 hours w/o pain meds and 2 days of no sleep]

& here is me w/ makeup. makeup DOES make you look completely different. and me w/o makeup ... psh. i dont care. i feel good about who i am w/o makeup.

I see nothing wrong with your unmade up faces. I am so insecure about my face, so I don't know if I could post it. :/

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I see nothing wrong with your unmade up faces. I am so insecure about my face, so I don't know if I could post it. :/

do it, do it, do it!

What a great idea for a thread, especially since we get to post an after picture too
icon_biggrin.gif

I´m wearing mascara, brow pencil & undereye concealer today because a friend is visiting later today. But when it comes off at night I will take a picture. Trust me, nothing is scarier than my combo of extremely winter pale skin (I´m so pale I´m starting to look blue lol) and blueish-purple undereye circles. I´m pretty insecure about my unmade up face as well, mainly because of these 2 aspects.

Uh yeah... me too! I definitlely need foundation at the least. Acne scars=no thank you.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladt Dragonfire: You look great!

Breathless: You look wonderful and the boy too. Congratulations with the new baby!

divadoll: Wow, your skin is marvelous.

Kraezinsane: What a cutie. 

Internetchic: We know you look lovely without make up as well. 

andi: Exactly. 

Modirty80: I know, we are painfully selfaware about them. The only one. 

We're our own worst critics! I love how much makeup can do, but I also don't mind going without it. Nobody's perfect, so I try not to obsess over my flaws since they're not going anywhere. :] I think I've posted a couple pictures of me with no makeup in some tuts. I'll find one and post it here.

BEFORE:

I do have oily skin, but here my skin is shiny from a face serum

AFTER (not my everyday look lol)

I thought the unmade version of you was the makeup version because that's what popped up first.  I thought you're very beautiful..with and without makeup.  

Hopefully one day I'll be secure enough with my face to post a picture without makeup.

You girls are all so lovely!

I wanna play too!

Without makeup (pic is a bit old, dated summer 2007):

And here's with (I was fooling around with colors on this one)

Everyone here looks gorgeous with and without makeup.

I very rarely take photos of myself.  I'm not wearing makeup in this photo. And I don't have a after photo with makeup on. Photo is a few years old but I still look the same except my hair is darker now. 

I look really orangey but that is the way the photo turned out lol. I didn't bother fixing it. 

No makeup on.

^ I don't mean to be rude, but it really does look like you have makeup on.

Your eyes and cheeks.

I know it does but honestly I don't have any on. It's the way the photo turned out plus my skin is blotchy at times.

Originally Posted by jess! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> /img/forum/go_quote.gif

^ I don't mean to be rude, but it really does look like you have makeup on.

Your eyes and cheeks.

Back