QOTD : NOV 30 2010 "How Did You Find MakeUpTalk?"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
How did you find Makeuptalk.com?​
 ​
Did a friend share it with you?​
Searching for products?​
From another Forum?​
How?​

I found it when I googled looking for mineral makeup companies.  Instantly fell in love.

I came across it by searching google for hair care tips a few years ago.

I have been hooked ever since! MUT is like my crack! LoL

I was reading/commenting at Cosmetics Aficionado and clicked a link from there. You can blame internetchick for bringing me here! lol

I have been here many times in the past, through google searches, like so many others. But I just read up on what I had been looking for and didn't sign up at those times.

I think I was looking for some skin care question.  I really don't remember anymore.  I've been hooked since. 

I was, in fact, looking for a makeup forum to join.  I used to be involved in forums and missed it.  And my main hobby is makeup...so I searched makeup forums, liked this one the best, and voila!  Here I am.

I believe I was googling something. Either nail products, or hair care I can't remember.

Either way I'd glad I found it!

i was actually looking for make up forums....i googled it.....and have been hooked since

I remembered googling for a makeup forum and came across MUT. I lurked for a while  before joining. This is the best makeup forum! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Doing a search....  trying to figure out how to do makeup!  Still trying to figure that out!  lol

I don't remember! But I love it here! I think I've been looking at/replying to posts for the last two hours.. I've been gone for a while so I have a lot of catching up to do!

I too was googling something about blending eyeshadow and here I am!

Thanks Google!! LOL!

Google searched Makeup Forums. Been here since and still love it. FOTD is my favorite.

When I did makeup and beauty item review searches on google, Makeuptalk was one that came up all the time....so I just decided to join :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I found MUT by googling up products and ever since I found this site, I fell in love. It has everything from make up tutorials, make up products, skin care, general chit chat, etc. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Loves it

I googled "going from RED hair to natural red" that's when I was trying to go back to my natural color from fire engine red. After googling to see if I could find a suggestion this site came up so I joined and made a forum post asking for suggestions... my hair color is currently black :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) I'm happy I found this site though, it's way cooler and more active than I thought, it's probably the one forum I've been most active on and find the people to be very friendly, open minded and willing to help with a lot of things, I feel comfortable making posts on here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back