Beautiful Tatoo

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is probably the most beautiful tatoo, I have ever seen.  I thought I'd share it with you.  Maybe you will share yours too...I have no tatoos on me but if I had the guts and the $$ and the body to pull this off, I'd have this.

That is very detailed.... though just imagine that tattoo after she has had a couple of kids ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hehe I'm so cruel!

That is awesome! Funny you should post this, I just had a dream last night that I got a HUGE tattoo on my back, and another on my side.....

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is very detailed.... though just imagine that tattoo after she has had a couple of kids ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> hehe I'm so cruel!

You are, but it's so true !

I can't imagine the amount of pain for a tattoo this big...

That's why I said I was too chicken to do this...and the expense of this...how many hours would it take to do?

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's why I said I was too chicken to do this...and the expense of this...how many hours would it take to do?
Probably 8-10 hours or so. My friends boyfriend is a tattoo artist and he spends hours on tattoos half the size!

Yeah, one like that would take ages, and you would probably need to go back when it heals for colour touch ups because it fades out in some spots initially on such big tattoos. I don't think I could go something THAT big. . . Or on my bum.

It is a very gorgeous tattoo, and quite a work of art.

Many hours put into it, and it was done by a very professional and artistic person.

But, I would not get it, and like Bec mentioned, any weight gain, or pregnency will ruin it.

Its very nicely detailed but I dont know if Id ever get something that big. Im sure that would hurt really bad but I guess if you have the power to do so then go for it.

Back