jewelry?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi girls!

What kind of jewelry do you prefer to wear? 

artificial

silver

gems

or Gold?

well who would not want to wear diamond ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

so its out of question :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like mine 3-Stone Diamond White Gold Pendant very much,i often wear it when i wearing dress.Perfect match.

I usually like silver, sometimes gold. But I usually wear fun jewelry like mini cake necklaces and cookie bracelets.

I do like all kind of jewelry until it is beautiful, stylish and, probably, even entertaining.

Usually I wear artificial jewellery as artificial can be purchased in bulk. I prefer to purchase artificial jewellery because I like jewellery which is matched with my outfit. For all types of outfits I have elegant jewellery.

Actually! i like all king of jewelry but the thing is it's very stylish and good.

Perls jewelry is one of my favorite.

When it comes to jewelry, I like to keep it simple. I usually just have regular CZ studs in my lobes, and then I have basic stuff in my other ear piercings (barbells and rings). I wear 2 necklaces all the time, both crosses (though different types) -- one is silver and one is gold. And that's pretty much it.

I wear mostly silver-toned jewelry and pieces that are simply or classic. Tiffany silver is goregous, and I also love white gold and diamonds ;-)

In my early twenties, I loved silver/white gold. Now, I don't mind either white or yellow gold jewelry. I like very simple or classic jewelry. I wear studs and a simple single stone pendant necklace everyday. (Jewelry I got from my engagement from moms (both side) that'll likely be passed down)

I like items that are simple and classic. Nothing too flashy. I love white gold, especially for necklaces (no yellow gold for necklaces for me). In terms of bracelets, I like white or rose gold. I also like crystal (i.e. Swarovski necklaces) very much.

I usually just wear my diamond engagement ring and simple white gold necklace with a pendant and a stone in the middle.

I always prefer jewelry online from gerald online.com

i used to wear diamond most. because i love diamond so much. but there is also place for platinum as well gold...
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back